Monday, June 8, 2009

*om nom nom nom*

So, its another long-overdue blog update.
Where to begin? With my usual lack of any coherency? My bank balance? Why biology is not a subject?

Nay, I won't restate facts, nor bore you. I present to you the new yet soon to be cliche topic of 'exams'.

Not to begin on a bad note, but exam block was yesterday and to date I've done absolutely no study. If anything, I've disadvantaged myself by NOT watching video's all weekend.

I have study to do, but before I do I'm going to show a few photos which I found on my phone, which I found to be mildly interesting.

4 tokens = 1 play

Elmo? Turns out its actually agro. Not that it's relevant


Aside from this, I've also been distracted by study from checking my netbank balance every few seconds, as if hoping somebody is going to deposit a large boon of cash into my account....
I should's get back to my fantasmagoric exam block schedule. Mayhaps I will post something later.... and you wonder why I failed my eng exam? D:

4 comments:

  1. I thought that word used 'ph' lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too am a member of the 'imminent exams but have not studied club' or 'IEBHNSC'. what a memorable acronym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's okay. i've been distracted with a flame war over facebook. =\

    although, i am throughly enjoying these new picture updates of yours.

    sandra = grudge = albino lady in picture 2. XD

    ReplyDelete