I particularly like saying 'rascal' with an english accent ^^, and I hate having to buy presents for everyone. If you don't understand that, you're not meant to so stop pondering and keep reading.
Anyhow, lets dive straight into the 'wtf' part of my blog (which is usually 90-100%).
Firstly, I'd just like to mention how annoying family friends' children are, mainly because there's about 5 of them running around the house right now. I wouldn't mind normally, as I'm well conditioned to having to entertain little children (in a non creepy way), by playing monopoly (NEVER AGAIN --> [fail 50-25]) or other stuff. But I found out that earlier my parents thoughtfully let them into my room to 'play' while I was at baddy training. Naturally I found this out MYSELF when I let myself back into the room and they'd managed to build a 'snowman' out of my books and sheets for school, which admittedly was impressive, however annoying.
They then started jumping on my DDR mat which hurt right here -----> <3
I really wanted to point out the fact it was summer, and that the random guy with the non-matching socks just ran his eye into my doornob, but instead just walked out and played cards with some smoking+drinking adults who swear alot in chinese.
Also, all the adults went outside to gamble/play table tennis so one of the CHILDS was like
"Can we be loud and annoying now?"
and I was tempted to reply
"HOW would that differ from your current status?" but instead gave them iceblocks because that's just the nice thoughtful person I am.
The moral of this story is that, by induction, little children are stupid and annoying who would follow a 8 foot guy in an overcoat standing next to a car provided he had ice-cream.
Hopefully they'll leave/fall asleep/start-doing-that-weird-thing-where-they-headbutt-the-sofa.
As long as they're not annoying me.
I wasn't going to mention this, but as long as I'm on a roll...
I read this article about this 13yr old father and was like o.Oa.
Turns out when he was asked how he would financially support his family he asks "whats financially"
Later on, he like "sometimes I get pocket money"
Obviously they missed the part where the reporter was like GG fail parenting. But seriously, I'm curious about logistics. I mean really, how.......................................................
Something else weird (besides the taste of your mum's lipstick [oh snapz]), I woke up this morning and had this gash in my hand. I have no idea how it got there and its like 1/2cm deep. Weird.......
I hope everyone who went ice-skating (YET AGAIN) enjoyed moving in a circle for 2 hours. That aside, friday was GREAT for me too. I discovered that Commonwealth Bank managed to pull of the amazing feat of charging me a $35 "unpaid cheque fee" which I must say was delighted to have received. And then, if that wasn't already annoying my parents succeeded in throwing away my bag of shopping along with $20 that I had in a bag. AND I HAD CHIPS in that bag.
I had to go dumpster diving, and since I didn't have a torch (<3 P7) I had to light a candle so I could see, which made me feel fairly archaic. but I got my $20 back n_n
I guess the moral of this story is "never-sign-up-with-comm-bank-because-you-will-inevitably-be-charged-a-thirtyfivedollar-unpaid-cheque-fee-for-existing."
That cut me deep. MAYBE it was that that caused the gash, I don't know.
Luckily that puts my overall position on netbank at $5.75 debit and overall position in life to $210 debit. I think I'm going to have to resort to the good ol barter system when paying for things. I.e. trading a umbrella for a packet of chips.
anybody want to buy a button for $210?
Of course what I could do for presents if just give chocolates and tell the chinese proverb of "千里送鹅毛,礼轻情意重", but I try to do my best with presents even if it means not eating for a week.
Oh yeah, and I was going through my bag and was like "chemistry worksheets, maths textbook, worksheets, english sheets, mandarin booklet, mudkip, logbook..... wait a second........wtf?
Yeah, well that pretty much sums up the past few days.
Thanks ;)
(you motherfuckers)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Small annoying 'rascal(s)'
Labels:
commbank,
fail parenting,
headbutting sofa,
presents,
starving,
unpaid cheque
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BAHAHAHA lmao lmao n__n
ReplyDeletefrom your avid reader
roflMAO from your more avid reader
ReplyDelete...also have you succeeded in selling the button you stole from my pencil case?
Yes... yes I have
ReplyDeleteHow do you think I got these clothes? and food?
lol I prefer the " : O" impressions if you know what I mean? xD
ReplyDelete"Luckily that puts my overall position on netbank at $5.75 debit and overall position in life to $210 debit."
ReplyDeleteI'm confused. If you were $210 in debit why would you need to sell a button for $210? You realise credit is the bad one, right? :P
Also, I think it was Geoffrey in the garbage bin with the candlestick.
Actually, I don't believe I had a candlestick. It was just Geoffrey in the garbage bin with the home-brand matches.
ReplyDelete